This list will be updated on an ongoing basis. There are already many things I want to do in this life but there are far more and greater things I haven’t discovered yet. As I continue on this journey, I will find myself adding more and more to this list. And that is very exciting. I may share some, if not most, of them here as I check them off.
For now, I will make do with the following. They’re, by no means, easy tasks but I always find myself daydreaming about these when I’m idle. Well, it’s about time to put them all into writing and make this official!
- Take sewing classes.
- Sew my own, at least one, dress.
- Take swimming lessons.
- Take cooking lessons.
- Get my double major degree in business and web communication.
- Get an MBA.
- Write a book, or two, or three.
- Build my own, or pay someone to build me a library.
- Read a thousand, non fantasy, books.
- Go to London and visit 221B Baker Street.
Okay. Ten is good enough for now. I’m tempted to add taking taekwondo classes but that maybe overdoing it a little? Of course not! Don’t ever let anyone tell you that. There’s no limit to your dreams. If you decide to dream at all, dream big.
Although, personally, I still have to think about Taekwondo, whether it’s worth it or not. Alright, that’s all I have for now. I’ll be back with more!